ok, when we have all in place and stuff will be shipped we will make tweets and such / facebook posts.

Thanks all!

On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 1:17 AM, Antone Heyward <thehyperadvisor@gmail.com> wrote:

I can also help this area. You can contact me offline as well if needed.

sent from mobile.

On Nov 13, 2015 6:47 PM, "Kristoffer Sheather @ CloudCentral" <kristoffer.sheather@cloudcentral.com.au> wrote:
Yes, sure can do that.  Contact me off list and I'll get about writing it.

Regards,

Kristoffer Sheather
CloudCentral

Mobile: +61 475 048 864 | Switch: +61 2 6160 7624 | Email: kris@cloudcentral.com.au
LinkedIn: View Kristoffer Sheather's profile on LinkedIn | Skype: kristoffer.sheather | Twitter:
http://twitter.com/kristofferjon
CloudCentral - Secure Australian Cloud

From: "Giles Sirett" <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2015 10:44 AM
To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>, "kristoffer.sheather@cloudcentral.com.au" <kristoffer.sheather@cloudcentral.com.au>
Cc: "Sally Khudairi" <sk@apache.org>
Subject: RE: Some noise around 4.6

Kristoffer

Many thanks for your offer to help out here. As Dan hints, this is one of the problems with opensource: the project relies on volunteers to be available and theyre not always available at the right time.

If you’re able to help get the website/blog updated, that would be great

I’ve CC’d Sally. Sally runs marketing for the ASF. Sally, would you be able to work with some folks here to get a press release together ?

Regards

Giles