From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some noise around 4.6
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 23:24:05 GMT
Kristoffer,

On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 11:56 PM, Kristoffer Sheather @ CloudCentral <
kristoffer.sheather@cloudcentral.com.au> wrote:

I am available and happy to help where if and where possible - just need to
> understand who to engage with and how to update content.

Most of the work so far has taken place on the dev list. as you pointed out
the publicising and marketing, which is yet to start now, has been under
accentuated. For future releases it might be wise to start marketing
efforts earlier but we must take into account that the release is based on
quality and not on time of delivery.

The web site can be edited through github. Have a look there if you want to
contribute. Some people are busy on release documentation but I am not sure
if work on that will be very busy in the weekend.

hope this get you started and sorry if I sounded grumpy at first, feel free
to ask more, it will expose points to improve on.

--
Daan