From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some noise around 4.6
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 22:51:09 GMT
Kristoffer, there is a lot of work, asking the question you ask is giving
the answer. These things are not happening. The basic things is testing and
coding and all volunteers have been busy more then healthy for most.
Marketeers are needed!

The vote was closed this afternoon so no time has been taken to create
release notes. all is rumours up to now!

Daan