From "Kristoffer Sheather @ CloudCentral" <kristoffer.sheat...@cloudcentral.com.au>
Subject RE: Some noise around 4.6
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 23:45:47 GMT
Yes, sure can do that.  Contact me off list and I'll get about writing it.
   Regards,

Kristoffer Sheather
CloudCentral

 Mobile: +61 475 048 864 | Switch: +61 2 6160 7624 | Email: kris@cloudcentral.com.au
LinkedIn:   | Skype: kristoffer.sheather | Twitter: http://twitter.com/kristofferjon

 From: "Giles Sirett" <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2015 10:44 AM
To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>, "kristoffer.sheather@cloudcentral.com.au"
<kristoffer.sheather@cloudcentral.com.au>
Cc: "Sally Khudairi" <sk@apache.org>
Subject: RE: Some noise around 4.6

Kristoffer

Many thanks for your offer to help out here. As Dan hints, this is one of the problems with
opensource: the project relies on volunteers to be available and theyre not always available
at the right time.

If you're able to help get the website/blog updated, that would be great

I've CC'd Sally. Sally runs marketing for the ASF. Sally, would you be able to work with some
folks here to get a press release together ?

Regards

Giles