From "Kristoffer Sheather @ CloudCentral" <kristoffer.sheat...@cloudcentral.com.au>
Subject Re: Some noise around 4.6
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 22:43:55 GMT
Hi Giles,

 Take a look here:
 http://cloudstack-release-notes-ja.readthedocs.org/ja/latest/about.html

 A couple of obvious questions:
  	Where is the link to 4.6 from the homepage (http://cloudstack.apache.org)? 	Why aren't
the 4.6 release notes available at http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-release-notes?
	There is no blog post announcing the release at the official blog (https://blogs.apache.org/cloudstack/)
- why not? 	The blog has not been updated since the 10th of July 2015 - no mention of 4.6
or anything coming in 4.6 - why not?
  Seems like there are some very basic things that aren't happening here.

 Am I missing something??

 Regards,

Kristoffer Sheather
CloudCentral

 Mobile: +61 475 048 864 | Switch: +61 2 6160 7624 | Email: kris@cloudcentral.com.au
LinkedIn:   | Skype: kristoffer.sheather | Twitter: http://twitter.com/kristofferjon

 From: "Giles Sirett" <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2015 9:25 AM
To: "<marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Some noise around 4.6
 Could anybody point me to the release notes .

Kind Regards

Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055

Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

On 13 Nov 2015, at 12:06, Arjan Eriks <eriarjan@gmail.com> wrote:

  Heja,

Today we had a small champagne moment at our office because of 4.6.0 being released.

Shall we make some noise around it? Tweets / blog posts etc?

A bit of promotion won't harm the project.

Rgds,

Arjan

IaaS Cloud Design & Build
CSForge - rapid IaaS deployment framework
CloudStack Consulting
CloudStack Software Engineering
CloudStack Infrastructure Support
CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses
   This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the
use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely
ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.