From "ShapeBlue" <inv...@eventbrite.com>
Subject You're invited to CloudStack European User Group (3 Mar 2016)
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2015 12:26:30 GMT
CloudStack European User Group
We're very excited to announce the spring 2016 meeting of the CloudStack European User group,
this time kindly hosted by BT, the people behind BT Cloud Compute.
VENUE: BT Centre showcase, 81 Newgate St, London, EC1A 7AJ. Nearest tube: St. Paul's
As well as talks from guest speakers, there will be the chance to meet with other CloudStack
users, lunch, and time to continue the discussions over a beer or two in the evening.
IMPORTANT NOTE: these user groups are regularly sold out and we've had a waiting list for
places. Please ensure you are able to attend before booking tickets.
AGENDA &amp; SPEAKERS
TBCShare this event on Facebook
                    and Twitter
                    We hope you can make it.Best,ShapeBlue

------------------------------
Event Summary:
------------------------------

Event: CloudStack European User Group
Date: Thursday, 3 March 2016 from 13:00 to 17:00 (GMT)
Location: &lt;b&gt;BT Centre showcase &lt;/b&gt;&lt;br /&gt;81 Newgate
Street&lt;br /&gt;EC1A 7AJ London&lt;br /&gt;United Kingdom&lt;br /&gt;

------------------------------
Event Details:
------------------------------

CloudStack European User Group
We're very excited to announce the spring 2016 meeting of the CloudStack European User group,
this time kindly hosted by BT, the people behind BT Cloud Compute.
VENUE: BT Centre showcase, 81 Newgate St, London, EC1A 7AJ. Nearest tube: St. Paul's
As well as talks from guest speakers, there will be the chance to meet with other CloudStack
users, lunch, and time to continue the discussions over a beer or two in the evening.
IMPORTANT NOTE: these user groups are regularly sold out and we've had a waiting list for
places. Please ensure you are able to attend before booking tickets.
AGENDA & SPEAKERS
TBC

------------------------------
Hosted By:
------------------------------
ShapeBlue
ShapeBlue are expert builders of public & private clouds. They are the leading independent
global CloudStack integrator & consultancy.  They have vast experience in helping both
service providers and enterprises envision, design and build scalable, profitable and reliable
Cloud platforms for their customers or end users. ShapeBlue rapidly  accelerate  their customers
time-to-value when building cloud services: they combine deep expertise in orchestration,
underlying infrastructure, portals and billing. ShapeBlue have built some of the worlds largest
cloud infrastructures

Register Online:

More information and online registration are available here:
https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/cloudstack-european-user-group-tickets-19726408218?ref=enivtefor001&invite=ODgzMDA0MC9tYXJrZXRpbmdAY2xvdWRzdGFjay5hcGFjaGUub3JnLzA%3D

Collect event fees online with Eventbrite
http://www.eventbrite.com