From "Kristoffer Sheather @ CloudCentral" <kristoffer.sheat...@cloudcentral.com.au>
Subject Re: Some noise around 4.6
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2015 22:56:23 GMT
I am available and happy to help where if and where possible - just need to understand who
to engage with and how to update content.
   Regards,

Kristoffer Sheather
CloudCentral

 Mobile: +61 475 048 864 | Switch: +61 2 6160 7624 | Email: kris@cloudcentral.com.au
LinkedIn:   | Skype: kristoffer.sheather | Twitter: http://twitter.com/kristofferjon

 From: "Daan Hoogland" <daan.hoogland@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 14, 2015 9:51 AM
To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>, kristoffer.sheather@cloudcentral.com.au
Subject: Re: Some noise around 4.6
  Kristoffer, there is a lot of work, asking the question you ask is giving the answer. These
things are not happening. The basic things is testing and coding and all volunteers have been
busy more then healthy for most. Marketeers are needed!

 The vote was closed this afternoon so no time has been taken to create release notes. all
is rumours up to now!

   On Fri, Nov 13, 2015 at 11:43 PM, Kristoffer Sheather @ CloudCentral <kristoffer.sheather@cloudcentral.com.au>
wrote:   Hi Giles,

 Take a look here:
 http://cloudstack-release-notes-ja.readthedocs.org/ja/latest/about.html

 A couple of obvious questions:
  	Where is the link to 4.6 from the homepage (http://cloudstack.apache.org)? 	Why aren't
the 4.6 release notes available at http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-release-notes?
	There is no blog post announcing the release at the official blog (https://blogs.apache.org/cloudstack/)
- why not? 	The blog has not been updated since the 10th of July 2015 - no mention of 4.6
or anything coming in 4.6 - why not?
  Seems like there are some very basic things that aren't happening here.

 Am I missing something??