From David Willard <dwillard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOLUNTEER NEEDED] Photographer at CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe 2015
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 16:18:12 GMT
Hi Karen,

I am very interested in helping out taking pictures during the conference.
If you can let me know what expenses I would be responsible for and if any
would be paid for by the cloudstack organization? I have been on this
project for a month and have reviewed some code. I have joined the
developers, user, and marketing email lists. I sent out multiple emails
requesting a mentor to bring me up to speed on the project so I am able to
add more input into improving or troubleshooting open issues. I have yet to
receive a response.  Would you know what email list I should email to
request such an individual?

Thank you and let me know about the conference.

David