From John Burwell <john.burw...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: cloudmonkey stickers
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 23:33:44 GMT
All,

There aren't enough +1s to express how much I want a die cut Cloud Monkey sticker (with no
words or lettering).

Thanks,
-John

On Sep 1, 2015, at 7:10 PM, Pierre-Luc Dion <pdion@cloudops.com<mailto:pdion@cloudops.com>>
wrote:

Hi Karen, just as followup,
Did you had any chance on looking for a new Sticker design? Could be interesting to have that
at CCCEU in a month :-)

Cheers,

PL

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 12:33 AM, Karen Vuong <karen.vuong@citrix.com<mailto:karen.vuong@citrix.com>>
wrote:
The designer has time to help with the new CloudStack sticker design :) He's also going to
work on a revamped monkey as you've suggested!

From: Pierre-Luc Dion [mailto:pdion@cloudops.com<mailto:pdion@cloudops.com>]
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 6:10 AM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: Sally Khudairi; Mark R. Hinkle
Subject: Re: cloudmonkey stickers

That's awesome!

Let me know how it goes, I can't help on the design but I'll help on the distribution!

Thanks!

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 8:39 PM, Karen Vuong <karen.vuong@citrix.com<mailto:karen.vuong@citrix.com>>
wrote:
Hi Pierre-Luc,

It was good catching up with you at CloudStack Days Austin :) Yes, I know of a designer who
can help create a new CloudStack sticker design. I'll reach out to him to see if he has time
to help.

Sally - thanks! I will let you know if we need support/backup.

Karen