From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [VOLUNTEER NEEDED] Photographer at CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe 2015
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2015 21:28:36 GMT
In the past we had encouraged people to take pictures and share them on the Cloudstack Flickr
group. I think if we just uploaded our pictures to Flickr and shared them in that group it
would be an easy way for us to share pictures from the event.

https://www.flickr.com/groups/cloudstack/

Regards,
Mark

On Sep 17, 2015, at 12:18 PM, David Willard <dwillard669@gmail.com<mailto:dwillard669@gmail.com>>