From "Yim, Philip" <Philip_...@alliedtelesis.com>
Subject Re: nice write by a Canadian member of our community
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2015 14:38:48 GMT
Hi I would agree with the "blog" sentiments....but there is a rub. In any decision on what
to use in the new devops world the decision makers are influenced by their peers and media.

For example at a recent open daylight summit, which is an SDN controller, there was not a
single mention of cloudstack only openstack. This may not the audience you want to reach but
their influence on the networking industry is significant.

Philip

> On Jul 30, 2015, at 5:39 AM, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> http://www.cloudops.com/2015/07/cloudstack-vs-openstack-is-there-really-a-winner/
>
> spread the word
> --
> Daan

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
all copies of the original message. If you are the intended recipient, please be advised that
the content of this message is subject to access, review and disclosure by the sender's e-mail
System Administrator.