From Gaurav Aradhye <aradhye.gau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking for sponsor for attending CloudStack Day, Seattle event
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2015 09:56:59 GMT
Hi,

May I know if this is possible? I am immensely interested in attending the event.

Regards,
Gaurav

On Jun 15, 2015, at 9:05 PM, Gaurav Aradhye <aradhye.gaurav@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> My sincere apologies if you consider this email inappropriate.
>
> My name is Gaurav Aradhye and I am Apache CloudStack Committer, working primarily on
Test Automation. I will be joining North Carolina State University of pursuing Masters in
Computer Science starting this August.
> I am interested in attending the CloudStack Day event at Seattle on 20th August, 2015,
however as a student, I don’t have any company sponsoring me and I won’t be able to sponsor
myself to attend the event considering the traveling and living cost.

> I would like to know if there are any companies who are interested in sponsoring students
or developers already contributing to the project. If yes, that would be of great help to
me.