From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject [UPDATE] CloudStack Days Planning Call 7/28
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2015 17:30:46 GMT
Hi everyone,

Here are a few updates from the CloudStack Days 2015 planning call that was held today:

CloudStack Day Seattle Schedule
- Schedule is complete
- Kara will publish the schedule after speaker notifications are emailed out

CloudStack Day Seattle format
- 1 main room for presentations and sponsor booths
- 1 room for hackathon or meetings (set in rounds)
- Registration will be located outside of the main room

CloudStack Day Seattle Registration Numbers
- Total of 89 registrants

CloudStack Collaboration Conference Schedule
- Schedule is complete
- Kara will send speaker notifications and upload the schedule to sched.org

CCCEU Promotion
- Karen will send Kara and Dan a list of tweets to help promote CCCEU15
- Karen will schedule an email blast to Citrix CloudPlatform customers/prospects to help promote
the conference

CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe Registration Numbers
- Total of 36 registrants

Press for CCCEU and CS Day Seattle
- Kara is going to check with Dan Brown to see who can coordinate interviews between the press
and CloudStack community members
Full meeting notes can be found here (located in "Meeting Notes" tab): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZnA88_UWyHjIVEZTBuC2JdgdTzdE2BgK2m98jiI7Uqc/edit#gid=0

The CloudStack Days planning calls are open to everyone. Please let me know if you would like
to join and I can send you a meeting invitation.

Thanks,

Karen