From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject [UPDATE] CloudStack Days Planning Call 6/30
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2015 20:34:59 GMT
Hi everyone,

Here are a few updates from the CloudStack Days 2015 planning call that was held yesterday:

CloudStack Day Seattle CFP

-  The CFP for CloudStack Day Seattle closed on June 26.
- Likitha Shetty is the CFP lead for the review committee. The committee is currently reviewing
proposals.

CloudStack Day Seattle Registration Numbers

- 21 registrations through CloudStack Days Seattle registration website
- 40 add-ons from LinuxCon/CloudOpen North America
- 61 registrations total

CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe Registration Numbers

- 31 registrations through CCCEU registration website
- 1 add-on from LinuxCon/CloudOpen Europe
- 32 registrations total

Remarketing Ads - Google Network

- CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe banner ads were created by the Linux Foundation
Creative Services team
- The ads have been submitted to Google ads and will be published July 1 - Sept 30

CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe CFP Deadline

- The CFP deadline is July 15th. Submit your proposals here: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-europe/program/cfp

Full meeting notes can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZnA88_UWyHjIVEZTBuC2JdgdTzdE2BgK2m98jiI7Uqc/edit?usp=sharing

The CloudStack Days planning calls are open to everyone. Please let me know if you would like
to join and I can send you a meeting invitation.

Thanks,

Karen