From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject [UPDATE] CloudStack Days Planning Call 6/16
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2015 19:09:12 GMT
Hi everyone,

Here are a few updates from the CloudStack Days 2015 planning call that was held yesterday:

CloudStack Days Tokyo Attendee Numbers

- There were 131 verified attendees at CloudStack Days Japan.
- These all came from the individual registration page and it appears no one who chose the
add on option from the LinuxCon/CloudOpen Japan registration page came to the event.
- Total registrations from dedicated CSDays reg page: 206
- Attended: 131
- No-shows: 75

CloudStack Days Tokyo Videos

- The videos will be published on the Linux Foundation YouTube channel by July 1st, 2015.
- The slides are available here: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-tokyo/program/slides

CloudStack Day Seattle CFP

- The CFP closed on June 12th.
- Likitha Shetty is planning to send a final call for volunteers note to the mailing lists.

CloudStack Day Seattle Evening Event

- There will be an offsite evening event after CloudStack Day Seattle.

CloudStack Day Seattle Registration Numbers

- There are 18 registrations
- There are 36 add-on registrations
- Total of 54 registrations.

CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe Registration Numbers

- There are 26 registrations.
- Kara will add the add-on option to LinuxCon/CloudOpen Europe's registration page

CloudStack Collaboration Conference CFP Deadline

- The CFP deadline has been extended to July 15th. Submit your proposals here: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-europe/program/cfp

CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe Sponsorship Prospectus

- The CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe sponsorship prospectus is now available:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-europe/sponsors

Full meeting notes can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZnA88_UWyHjIVEZTBuC2JdgdTzdE2BgK2m98jiI7Uqc/edit?usp=sharing

The CloudStack Days planning calls are open to the community. Please let me know if you would
like to join and I can send you a meeting invitation.

Thanks,

Karen