From David Grana <david.gr...@datacenterdynamics.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack at Events
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 19:35:23 GMT
Hi David,

Thanks for looking into this for me. The event that we are hosting is on
July 30 & 31 at the Marriott Marquis San Francisco. It gathers over 1500 IT
and data center infrastructure representatives to cover the transition to
the data-driven, software-defined data center:
http://www.dcdconverged.com/conferences/internet

A portion of the agenda will be dedicated to the open-source movement that
is impacting multiple layers of the infrastructure stack, including the
cloud. We'd like to engage CloudStack into a panel about open source and
explore the possibility of it becoming the new open standard for cloud
architecture and having a discussion about open source clouds and their
viability.

I'm happy to discuss the opportunity with you in more detail over a call,
along with exploring other subjects within the realm of open source clouds
that would be interesting to our audience.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
David

David Grana