From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: POLL: Meltwater Reports for CloudStack media clips
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 12:25:14 GMT
Hi Sally

I have to say that the meltwater reports are not that useful. They simple return anything
online with the word cloudstack.
I would be happy if we stopped the subscription

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055

From: Sally Khudairi [mailto:sk@apache.org]
Sent: 08 May 2015 13:01
To: Apache CloudStack Marketing
Subject: Re: POLL: Meltwater Reports for CloudStack media clips

Hello again,

Any other opinions on this?

Thanks,
Sally

________________________________
From: Sally Khudairi <sk@apache.org<mailto:sk@apache.org>>
To: Apache CloudStack Marketing <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>>
Sent: Wednesday, 6 May 2015, 15:53

Hello CloudStack marketeers!

Our client service rep at Meltwater News (the company that sends the twice-daily media clips)
has received the following feedback from a member of this list:

> I get too many unrelated articles
>
> please remove me completely from the mailing lists.

As we have created this sub-account of the master reports for The Apache Software Foundation,
we have subscribed the CloudStack marketing list to receive reports.

If you find them irrelevant, I'll be happy to cancel this subscription and the reports effective
immediately.

However, if those on the list find it useful, and just a few individuals are inconvenienced,
I'll keep the reports coming until further notice.

[Apologies in advance to the individual seeking to be removed should this be the case.]

Please let me know your preference:

[ ] KEEP the reports coming!

[ ] No longer interested/relevant; please cancel distributions to the CloudStack marketing
list.

Thanks so much,
Sally

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.