From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CloudStack at Events
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 21:38:12 GMT
Hello, David --thank you for your query.
I'm copying the Apache CloudStack marketing committee on this message so they can follow up
directly with you.
Warmest regards,Sally

      From: David Grana <david.grana@datacenterdynamics.com>
 To: press@apache.org
 Sent: Tuesday, 5 May 2015, 13:41
 Subject: CloudStack at Events

Hello,
I'm with DatacenterDynamics and I'd like to get a CloudStack representative to speak at our
July 30/31 mission critical conference. Who is the best person for me to send the details
of this opportunity to?
Thank you,David

David GranaEvent Director, North AmericaDatacenterDynamics
28 West 44th Street16th Floor
New York, NY  10036
Office: +1 212 404-2362Cell: +1 702 337-6829david.grana@datacenterdynamics.comSkype: david.grana.dcd

Data Center Dynamics Inc which is part of the DCD Group is a private limited company registered
in USA with registered number 75-3269560. Our registered office is at CT Corporation System,
111 Eighth Avenue, New York, USA. Business office:This email (and any attachment) is intended
solely for the addressee and may contain confidential information and may be protected by
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, forward, copy,
print or retain this email. Unauthorized use or disclosure of this email is prohibited and
may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error, please telephone or email the sender
and delete it from your computer system. If you have received this communication in error,
please contact the company by telephone on Tel: +1 212-404-2378 or via e-mail to info@datacenterdynamics.comEmail
may not be completely secure, may be intercepted or corrupted and may arrive late or not at
all. Anyone who communicates with us by email accepts these risks. We advise you to verify
all electronically transmitted advice before relying upon it. We accept no liability for viruses
and we recommend that you scan all emails for viruses.Any views or opinions expressed in this
communication are solely those of the author, and do not necessarily represent those of Data
Centre Dynamics Inc which is part of the DCD Group.