From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] 4.5.1 announcement draft
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 13:53:12 GMT
Hi all,

The ACS 4.5.1 candidate has passed, I’ve shared the voting result, pushed the 4.5.1 tag
and moved the source tarballs to release site for the mirrors to catchup. Meanwhile I'm working
on the announcement email and release notes and I would like your help.

For this, I would like to welcome any members from the community, especially PMC members and
"real world" users to share any of their comments or feedback on ACS 4.5.1 release, to be
included in the announcement.

I’ll shortly share a draft for your review. Thanks.

(If you’re replying, please make sure to reply to all or at least include marketing@).

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue