From "Sally Khudairi" <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: POLL: Meltwater Reports for CloudStack media clips
Date Thu, 07 May 2015 11:13:40 GMT
Thanks, Karen.

[From the mobile; please excuse top-posting, spelling/spacing errors, and brevity]

----- Reply message -----
From: "Karen Vuong" <karen.vuong@citrix.com>
To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>, "Sally Khudairi"
<sk@apache.org>
Subject: POLL: Meltwater Reports for CloudStack media clips
Date: Wed, May 6, 2015 20:44

-----Original Message-----
From: Sally Khudairi [mailto:sk@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, May 06, 2015 12:53 PM
To: Apache CloudStack Marketing

Hello CloudStack marketeers!

Our client service rep at Meltwater News (the company that sends the twice-daily media clips)
has received the following feedback from a member of this list:

> I get too many unrelated articles
>
> please remove me completely from the mailing lists.

As we have created this sub-account of the master reports for The Apache Software Foundation,
we have subscribed the CloudStack marketing list to receive reports.

If you find them irrelevant, I'll be happy to cancel this subscription and the reports effective
immediately.

However, if those on the list find it useful, and just a few individuals are inconvenienced,
I'll keep the reports coming until further notice.

[Apologies in advance to the individual seeking to be removed should this be the case.]

Please let me know your preference:

[x ] KEEP the reports coming!

[ ] No longer interested/relevant; please cancel distributions to the CloudStack marketing
list.

Thanks so much,
Sally