From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] 4.5.1 announcement draft
Date Fri, 08 May 2015 14:16:43 GMT
On Fri, May 8, 2015, at 08:49 AM, Rohit Yadav wrote:
> Please help review the following draft and advise some quotes: (I hope at
> least Sebastien can share his quotes as our project VP)

I think this has been discussed before, but an announcement != a press
release. Quotes really are not appropriate for announcements. Since this
is a point release, it's probably not something we'd put a press release
out for as they're generally not something that the press is going to
pick up.

Best,

jzb
--