From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject [UPDATE] CloudStack Days Planning Call 5/27
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 17:28:00 GMT
Hi everyone,

Here are a few updates from the CloudStack Days 2015 planning call that was held today:

CloudStack Days Seattle 2015

-          Format: one-day event with a meeting room for sessions and a meeting room for hackathon

-          CFP deadline is June 12th (http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-seattle/program/cfp)

CloudStack Days Tokyo Registration

-          There are 146 standalone registrations

-          There are 115 add-on registrations from LinuxCon/CloudOpen Japan

-          Total of 261 registrations

CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe

-          The CFP deadline is June 17th (http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-collaboration-conference-europe/program/cfp)

Full meeting notes can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZnA88_UWyHjIVEZTBuC2JdgdTzdE2BgK2m98jiI7Uqc/edit?usp=sharing

The CloudStack Days planning calls are open to the community. Please let me know if you would
like to join and I can send you a meeting invitation.

Thanks,

Karen