From: "Mark R. Hinkle" <mrhinkle@gmail.com>
To: "<marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Update - Citrix joins OpenStack
Date: Tue, Apr 21, 2015 16:04

I just wanted to share this information as a courtesy to the ACS community and to make sure there are no misconceptions given Citrix large participation in the project.

Citrix has joined the OpenStack Foundation and announced their participation in the press today.  I don’t want anyone to have any questions on our commitment to Apache CloudStack,  it remains unchanged. The big thing for Citrix is that they have lots of products that run on all clouds — Amazon, Google, Azure, OpenStack and Apache CloudStack. The press release and a related blog are linked below it clearly talks about NetScaler and XenServer and also mentions Citrix continued support for Apache CloudStack.

<http://www.marketwatch.com/story/citrix-sponsors-openstack-foundation-to-help-drive-cloud-interoperability-standards-2015-04-21>
<http://blogs.citrix.com/2015/04/21/citrix-sponsors-openstack/>

If anyone has any concerns feel free to contact me off-list.

Mark
Open@Citrix
mark.hinkle@citrix.com