From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: CloudStack story
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 11:32:34 GMT
Hi Trevor
Aren't we already speaking in a couple hours ?

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055

From: Jones, Trevor [mailto:tjones@techtarget.com]
Sent: 28 April 2015 19:55
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: CloudStack story

Hello, I spoke with Citrix earlier today for a story I'm writing for SearchCloudComputing
on the status of CloudStack and they suggested I reach out to you, too, to see if there is
someone there I could speak to. I'd like to file tomorrow and my schedule is pretty open all
day, so hopefully we can set up a conversation.

Thanks in advance.

-Trevor

Trevor Jones
News Writer
Data Center and Virtualization Media Group
TechTarget

Mobile: 518-852-2295
Twitter: @tjonesTT
AIM: tjones@techtarget.com<mailto:tjones@techtarget.com>