From "Mark R. Hinkle" <mrhin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cloudmonkey stickers
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 21:19:41 GMT
[Moving private@ anad press@ to BBC]

We’ve produced them in the past once we got approval to use the brand. I think Karen has
a good source she could produce them and send the around and she knows all the approval processes
by now. She also has artist to a good graphic artist. Karen, you want to take a shot on some
awesome CloudStack stickers?

Regards, Mark