From "Sally Khudairi" <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Update - Citrix joins OpenStack
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2015 22:15:13 GMT
Thanks so much, Mark.

I'll forward any media queries to the CloudStack press list.

Warm regards,
Sally

[From the mobile; please excuse top-posting, spelling/spacing errors, and brevity]

----- Reply message -----
From: "Mark R. Hinkle" <mrhinkle@gmail.com>
To: "<marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Update - Citrix joins OpenStack
Date: Tue, Apr 21, 2015 16:04

I just wanted to share this information as a courtesy to the ACS community and to make sure
there are no misconceptions given Citrix large participation in the project.Citrix has joined
the OpenStack Foundation and announced their participation in the press today.  I don’t
want anyone to have any questions on our commitment to Apache CloudStack,  it remains unchanged.
The big thing for Citrix is that they have lots of products that run on all clouds — Amazon,
Google, Azure, OpenStack and Apache CloudStack. The press release and a related blog are linked
below it clearly talks about NetScaler and XenServer and also mentions Citrix continued support
for Apache CloudStack.<http://www.marketwatch.com/story/citrix-sponsors-openstack-foundation-to-help-drive-cloud-interoperability-standards-2015-04-21>
<http://blogs.citrix.com/2015/04/21/citrix-sponsors-openstack/>If anyone has any concerns
feel free to contact me off-list.MarkOpen@Citrix
mark.hinkle@citrix.com