From Kuang-Ching Wang <kuangching.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [Webinar] Big Cloud Fabric/Citrix Cloud Platform Integration
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 02:10:41 GMT
Here is an opportunity to learn about the recently available Big Switch networking plugin for
CloudStack.

Begin forwarded message:

>> REGISTER NOW
>>

>> Building production-grade clouds with Citrix CloudPlatform and open networking-enabled
SDN fabrics

>> In this webinar we will discuss how we can leverage the CloudStack orchestration
and Big Switch’s Big Cloud Fabric to build production-grade clouds with SDN-based architecture
and open networking switch hardware.

>> We will address the following questions during the webinar:
>>
>> What are the emerging requirements on data center network infrastructure to efficiently
manage cloud-hosted applications?
>> How does Citrix CloudPlatform enable reliable, application-centric cloud orchestration
and workload provisioning for cloud deployments?
>> What integration does the joint solution provide for CloudStack orchestration with
Big Cloud Fabric to achieve configuration automation?
>> How can customers achieve operational simplicity, workload agility and elasticity
at much lower cost points using the joint solution when compared to traditional box-by-box
solutions?