From Sally Khudairi ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cloudmonkey stickers
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 23:56:17 GMT
Thanks, Mark!
Karen: we might be able to help if you need support/backup. Warm regards,Sally

      From: Mark R. Hinkle <mrhinkle@gmail.com>
 To: "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc: Karen Vuong <karen.vuong@citrix.com>
 Sent: Monday, 20 April 2015, 17:19
 Subject: Re: cloudmonkey stickers

[Moving private@ anad press@ to BBC]

We’ve produced them in the past once we got approval to use the brand. I think Karen has
a good source she could produce them and send the around and she knows all the approval processes
by now. She also has artist to a good graphic artist. Karen, you want to take a shot on some
awesome CloudStack stickers?

Regards, Mark