From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: cloudmonkey stickers
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2015 04:33:37 GMT
The designer has time to help with the new CloudStack sticker design ☺ He’s also going
to work on a revamped monkey as you’ve suggested!

From: Pierre-Luc Dion [mailto:pdion@cloudops.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2015 6:10 AM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Cc: Sally Khudairi; Mark R. Hinkle
Subject: Re: cloudmonkey stickers

That's awesome!

Let me know how it goes, I can't help on the design but I'll help on the distribution!

Thanks!

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 8:39 PM, Karen Vuong <karen.vuong@citrix.com<mailto:karen.vuong@citrix.com>>
wrote:
Hi Pierre-Luc,

It was good catching up with you at CloudStack Days Austin ☺ Yes, I know of a designer who
can help create a new CloudStack sticker design. I’ll reach out to him to see if he has
time to help.

Sally – thanks! I will let you know if we need support/backup.

Karen