From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject [CLOUDSTACK DAYS] Planning Call Update 4/7/2015
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 21:36:51 GMT
Hi all,

A few updates from the CloudStack Days 2015 planning call earlier today:

CloudStack Days Austin Registration:

-There are a total of 108 registrants as of 4/7/2015.

CloudStack Days Tokyo Registration:

-There are a total of 50 registrations for CloudStack Days Tokyo as of 4/7/2015.
CloudStack Days Dublin to CCCEU15:

-The Linux Foundation is rebuilding the website for CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe
2015.
-The website will be ready in a few days.

New Sponsors of CloudStack Days 2015:

-Alcatel Lucent (Nuage Networks) and LPI Japan have signed up to sponsor (thank you!).
-The rest of the sponsors are Solidfire, Shapeblue, Cloud Foundry and Citrix.

Full meeting notes can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZnA88_UWyHjIVEZTBuC2JdgdTzdE2BgK2m98jiI7Uqc/edit?usp=sharing

The CloudStack Days planning calls are open to the community. Please let me know if you would
like to join and I can send you a meeting invitation.

Thanks,

Karen