From Sunando Bhattacharya <suna...@indiqus.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Conferences
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 05:52:48 GMT
Hi,

I agree with Ilya.

For companies like us located far from the event locations (we are in India), it costs $2.5-3k
per person to attend an event. Hence a 1-day event does not make financial sense. We request
the organisers to re-look at the format and add/change one of the Cloudstack Days to a 3-day
event, like CCCEU14.

—
Best,
Sunando Bhattacharya