From Steve Roles <steve.ro...@shapeblue.com>
Subject FW: CloudStack mentioned in IT press in Norway
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 10:17:33 GMT
Nice reference to CloudStack in this article. Thanks to the guys at Evry, Norway.

Regards,

Steve Roles

D: +44 20 3642 6102<tel:+442036426102> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>
| M: +44 7770 745 036<tel:+447770745036>

steve.roles@shapeblue.com<mailto:steve.roles@shapeblue.com>

From: Erik Weber [mailto:Erik.Weber@evry.com]
Sent: 27 February 2015 14:32
To: Giles Sirett; Steve Roles
Cc: Erik Sundet; Jan-Arve Nygård; Marcus Sæthershagen
Subject: CloudStack mentioned in IT press in Norway

Although in Norwegian, we managed to mentioned CloudStack in a longer article about our Cloud
Services offerings and our data centers.

http://www.digi.no/bedriftsteknologi/2015/02/27/her-holder-nettskyen-100-prosent-oppetid

And a google translate of the same page:
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=no&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=no&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.digi.no%2Fbedriftsteknologi%2F2015%2F02%2F27%2Fher-holder-nettskyen-100-prosent-oppetid&edit-text=&act=url

Vennlig hilsen / best regards
Erik Weber
Senior Operations Consultant
Regional Operations, Region Inland