From Chip Childers <chip.child...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Days 2015: Get the Word Out
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 18:58:52 GMT
Done!

I had to edit the file a bit to make it work. I've attached the edited
version so you can see the required changes.

For future reference, here are the upload file rules:

*Schedule multiple messages at once by using the bulk upload tool.*

   1. Select one or more social networks
   2. Upload a correctly formatted .csv file

Your .csv file should include the following fields (URL is optional):

"MM/DD/YYYY hh:mm","message","url"

Format and Rules:

   - Column 1: Date and time. The accepted DATE format is: *mm/dd/yyyy
   hh:mm* or*dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm* Be sure to identify which format you are
   using above.
   - Column 2: Your message. For Twitter there is a limit of 140
   characters, including the URL (which reserves at most 23 characters)
   - Column 3: URL (optional): The full URL
   - Times must be set in the future (at least 10 minutes from upload time).
   - Posting times should end in either a 5 or a 0, i.e. 10:45 or 10:50.
   - Define only one message per time slot.
   - Duplicate messages are not allowed.
   - There is a maximum of 350 scheduled messages across all social
   networks.