From Giles Sirett <giles.sir...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Collaboration conference Dublin
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 18:39:28 GMT
Kim - nice to see your interest here :-)

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-dublin

Kind Regards
Giles

D: +44 20 3603 0541<tel:+44%2020%203603%200541> | M: +44 796 111 2055<tel:+44%20796%20111%202055>

On 31 Mar 2015, at 19:37, White, Kim <Kim.White@netapp.com<mailto:Kim.White@netapp.com>>
wrote:

What are the dates for the Dublin event?

--kim

Kim White
NetApp
408.822.3125 Direct