From Réda Belouizdad <rbelouiz...@ikoula.com>
Subject RE: [Announce] - New VP Apache Cloudstack
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 11:06:03 GMT
Contrats Seb from all Ikoula team

Best regards

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Jayapal Reddy Uradi [mailto:jayapalreddy.uradi@citrix.com]
Envoyé : mardi 24 mars 2015 05:44
À : <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc : marketing@cloudstack.apache.org; dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Objet : Re: [Announce] - New VP Apache Cloudstack

Congrats Sebastien!

On 24-Mar-2015, at 9:56 AM, Koushik Das <koushik.das@citrix.com>
 wrote:

> Congrats Sebastien and thanks Hugo!

was passed to make Sebastien Goasguen the new Chair/VP of Apache CloudStack.

> Sebastien replaces Hugo in this role
>

> I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing Sebastien all the best for the next 12 months
and also in thanking Hugo for all of his hard work over the last year.

> Giles

> CSForge - rapid IaaS deployment framework<http://shapeblue.com/csforge/>

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

-----
Aucun virus trouvé dans ce message.
Analyse effectuée par AVG - www.avg.fr
Version: 2015.0.5751 / Base de données virale: 4311/9335 - Date: 19/03/2015