From Antoine Coetsier <antoine.coets...@exoscale.ch>
Subject Re: CloudStack Collaboration conference Dublin
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 16:20:09 GMT
Hello Sebatien, list,

you can count on us too to provide a small bit, like on all previous events.

What will be the date of the event ?

Best,

Antoine Coetsier
Exoscale - CEO

Le 31.03.15 17:57, Sebastien Goasguen a écrit :
> Hi folks,
>
> After getting feedback couple weeks ago on the cloudstack days, Karen Vuong, Giles and
a couple others who volunteered to help discussed with the Linux foundation who is organizing
the event.

> We are going to take a bit of a gamble, cancel the event in Budapest and make Dublin
a two day event , collocated with linuxcon. We might also try to organize a unconference off-site
after the 2 days.

> We will re-brand, CloudStack days Dublin: CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe.
>
> To make this happen, we will need to raise an additional $10k
>
> Citrix, Shapeblue and Nuage Networks have already stepped in and sponsored the event
(and some of the other ones as well, if not all).

> So potential sponsors listening on this list, you are welcome to jump in and help us
make CCC Europe happen again, back by popular demand.