From ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Conferences
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 23:21:25 GMT
While Apache Con is great conceptually, however some folks just follow
one of many apache projects, in this case - my main focus is cloudstack.

Everything else is secondary and harder to justify.

Also, if it makes sense, increase the attendee fee, for some of us, its
not a huge deal to justify $1000. For cash strapped, they can choose to
use a promo code, for others who's employers are more lenient, 1k would
not be a big deal - if comparing to other conferences.