From ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject CloudStack Conferences
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 02:45:03 GMT
Am i right in assuming that we no longer going to have 3 day long
conferences and instead 5 separate cloudstack day events? It does makes
sense as it helps with awareness, but..

Looking at it from my employers side, as well as my personally - its a
bit hard to justify a trip for just one day :( On average, a person
would have to travel a night before and leave a day later to make the
most of it. That is 2 days spent in transit to attend 1 day event.

Lets see how this works out, but i really think we need at least 1 event
that is longer than a day - so we can have a community get together that
many would be able to attend.