From Chip Childers <chip.child...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Conferences
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 03:39:09 GMT
We need a sponsor willing to pay for that then.

-chip

> On Mar 4, 2015, at 9:45 PM, ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Am i right in assuming that we no longer going to have 3 day long conferences and instead
5 separate cloudstack day events? It does makes sense as it helps with awareness, but..

> Looking at it from my employers side, as well as my personally - its a bit hard to justify
a trip for just one day :( On average, a person would have to travel a night before and leave
a day later to make the most of it. That is 2 days spent in transit to attend 1 day event.

> Lets see how this works out, but i really think we need at least 1 event that is longer
than a day - so we can have a community get together that many would be able to attend.