From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject CloudStack Collaboration conference Dublin
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 15:57:11 GMT
Hi folks,

After getting feedback couple weeks ago on the cloudstack days, Karen Vuong, Giles and a couple
others who volunteered to help discussed with the Linux foundation who is organizing the event.

We are going to take a bit of a gamble, cancel the event in Budapest and make Dublin a two
day event , collocated with linuxcon. We might also try to organize a unconference off-site
after the 2 days.

We will re-brand, CloudStack days Dublin: CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe.

To make this happen, we will need to raise an additional $10k

Citrix, Shapeblue and Nuage Networks have already stepped in and sponsored the event (and
some of the other ones as well, if not all).

So potential sponsors listening on this list, you are welcome to jump in and help us make
CCC Europe happen again, back by popular demand.

Cheers,

-Sebastien