From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Conferences
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 16:16:33 GMT

On Mar 6, 2015, at 11:01 AM, Adrian Lewis <adrian@alsiconsulting.co.uk> wrote:

> My opinion (not sure how much it counts but anyway)

It counts as much as anyone else Adrian,

> is that there are a
> number of problems here that could be solved with relative ease. Looking
> in particular at Dublin/Budapest, I'd say that these are very good
> candidates for merging. The issues I see with having these as separate
> events are:

So cutting to the chase, after having had several discussions wit folks on and off the list,
I am talking directly with Linux Foundation to see
if we can cancel the Budapest event and focus on the Dublin event. The two were 7 days apart
and honestly probably impractical to do.

We could indeed, either add a day in Dublin as part of the regular event or talk to someone
like Paddy Power to have a second day off-site.

So your comments are spot on, and it looks like we are in agreement.

Let me get back to you when I cleared things up with LF and that we can start on planning.
We will need volunteers.

-sebastien