From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Collaboration conference Dublin
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 16:24:50 GMT

> On Mar 31, 2015, at 6:20 PM, Antoine Coetsier <antoine.coetsier@exoscale.ch> wrote:
>
> Hello Sebatien, list,
>
> you can count on us too to provide a small bit, like on all previous events.
>
> What will be the date of the event ?

October 7th and 8th ,

The website is already up waiting for your logo :)

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-dublin

Thanks for your continuous support of cloudstack.

> Best,
>
> Antoine Coetsier
> Exoscale - CEO
>
> Le 31.03.15 17:57, Sebastien Goasguen a écrit :
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> After getting feedback couple weeks ago on the cloudstack days, Karen Vuong, Giles
and a couple others who volunteered to help discussed with the Linux foundation who is organizing
the event.

>> We are going to take a bit of a gamble, cancel the event in Budapest and make Dublin
a two day event , collocated with linuxcon. We might also try to organize a unconference off-site
after the 2 days.

>> We will re-brand, CloudStack days Dublin: CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe.
>>
>> To make this happen, we will need to raise an additional $10k
>>
>> Citrix, Shapeblue and Nuage Networks have already stepped in and sponsored the event
(and some of the other ones as well, if not all).

>> So potential sponsors listening on this list, you are welcome to jump in and help
us make CCC Europe happen again, back by popular demand.