From Karen Vuong <karen.vu...@citrix.com>
Subject [CLOUDSTACK DAYS] Planning Call Update 3/24/2015
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 00:34:01 GMT
Hi all,

A few updates from the CloudStack Days 2015 planning call earlier today:

Call for Proposals:

-          The CFP for CloudStack Days Austin has closed. The schedule will be announced on
March 31st.

Sponsors:

-          CloudFoundry, SolidFire, Citrix and Shapeblue.

Registration for CloudStack Days Austin:

-          Total of 85 registrations as of 3/24/2015.

Full meeting notes can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZnA88_UWyHjIVEZTBuC2JdgdTzdE2BgK2m98jiI7Uqc/edit?usp=sharing

The CloudStack Days planning calls are open to the community. Please let me know if you would
like to join and I can send you a meeting invitation.

Thanks,

Karen