From "White, Kim" <Kim.Wh...@netapp.com>
Subject RE: CloudStack Collaboration conference Dublin
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 18:36:53 GMT
What are the dates for the Dublin event?

--kim

Kim White
NetApp
408.822.3125 Direct
925.998.4252 Mobile
kim.white@netapp.com<mailto:kim.white@netapp.com>

From: Rajani Karuturi [mailto:rajani@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2015 11:05 AM
To: marketing@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: CloudStack Collaboration conference Dublin

just a random thought...

Why dont you add registration fee or individual donations?

a kickstarter kind of campaign where in
$10 gets you Thankyou
$100 stickers + T shirt + recorded sessions
$500 1 entry + the above
$5000 2 entries + booth space etc.
probably, we could even use kickstarter.

~Rajani

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 9:27 PM, Sebastien Goasguen <runseb@gmail.com<mailto:runseb@gmail.com>>
wrote:
Hi folks,

After getting feedback couple weeks ago on the cloudstack days, Karen Vuong, Giles and a couple
others who volunteered to help discussed with the Linux foundation who is organizing the event.

We are going to take a bit of a gamble, cancel the event in Budapest and make Dublin a two
day event , collocated with linuxcon. We might also try to organize a unconference off-site
after the 2 days.

We will re-brand, CloudStack days Dublin: CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe.

To make this happen, we will need to raise an additional $10k

Citrix, Shapeblue and Nuage Networks have already stepped in and sponsored the event (and
some of the other ones as well, if not all).

So potential sponsors listening on this list, you are welcome to jump in and help us make
CCC Europe happen again, back by popular demand.

Cheers,

-Sebastien