From Sunando Bhattacharya <suna...@indiqus.com>
Subject Re: Latest Blog Post
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 05:04:55 GMT
I think promoting this blog actually helps our overall cause.

Over the last few months, we have always felt that one of the major reasons of cloudstack
being a laggard (adoption-wise) is the general perception in the market that Citrix is slowly
pulling out its support from the project. Hence articles like these go a long way in changing
those perceptions.

Moreover, one of the big reasons for the widespread interest in Openstack is the number of
vendors offering commercial forks/support on it. Hence if any other vendor comes out with
the same for cloudstack, we should happily promote.

However, I also agree with Abhi that any post by Citrix should also have a few lines that
talk about the Cloudstack project/ community in general.

—
Best,
Sunando Bhattacharya
+91 97111 52299