From Mark Hinkle <Mark.Hin...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Latest Blog Post
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 04:34:05 GMT
I was on the road and asked Karen to do create some tweets especially since this blog was partially
promoted any success based on CloudStack whether it’s a proprietary fork, storage solution
or other tool. I’d be lying if I didn’t have an opinion but would be curious to see how
many people agree with Rohit. If there’s a majority opinion I’d support whatever the group
wants. It seems the phrase “Damned if we do, Damned if we don’t” applies.

[I am referring to the Negative Press thread started on the 14th - http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cloudstack-marketing/201501.mbox/browser]

Mark

On Feb 2, 2015, at 11:19 PM, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com<mailto:rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>>