From Antoine Coetsier <antoine.coets...@exoscale.ch>
Subject Re: cloudstack is the pencil to openstacks space pen
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 13:56:40 GMT
Hello Giles,

I just been through the report and it is quite nice in favor of CloudStack.
Unfortunately, I cannot share it but in summary it compares the features of
the 2 platforms and puts a lot of emphasis on the complexity of OS vs CS. It
outlines also the fact that CS focuses on IaaS but OS can do DBaaS,Š

"subscriptions to OpenStack distributions, a business model that is growing
at a 56% CAGR through 2018 according to 451 Research's OpenStack Market
Monitor »

Antoine.

De :  Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
Répondre à :  <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Date :  mardi, 24 février 2015 12:24
À :  "marketing@cloudstack.apache.org" <marketing@cloudstack.apache.org>
Cc :  Ian Rae <irae@cloudops.com>
Objet :  cloudstack is the pencil to openstacks space pen

Ian pointed out that 451 recently published this.
https://451research.com/report-short?entityId=84246

I don¹t have a 451 subscription, I¹ve contacted Al Sadowski but not heard
back

Has anybody had sight of this piece ­ able to share informally ?

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com <mailto:giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>  |
www.shapeblue.com <http://www.shapeblue.com/>  | Twitter:@shapeBlue
<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

IaaS Cloud Design & Build
<http://shapeblue.com/iaas-cloud-design-and-build//>
CSForge ­ rapid IaaS deployment framework <http://shapeblue.com/csforge/>
CloudStack Consulting <http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-consultancy/>
CloudStack Software Engineering
<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-software-engineering/>
CloudStack Infrastructure Support
<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>
CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses
<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>

intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based
upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender
if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a
company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a
company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue
Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil
and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a
company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under
license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.