From Ian Rae <i...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: cloudstack is the pencil to openstacks space pen
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 18:49:41 GMT
Trying to get a hold of this, I believe a number of us were interviewed by
Al for their research on this article. I have asked Al for the rights to
share within CloudStack community, but haven't heard back.

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 6:24 AM, Giles Sirett <giles.sirett@shapeblue.com>
wrote:

>  Ian pointed out that 451 recently published this.
>
> https://451research.com/report-short?entityId=84246
>

> I don’t have a 451 subscription, I’ve contacted Al Sadowski but not heard
> back
>

> Has anybody had sight of this piece – able to share informally ?
>

> Kind Regards
>
> Giles
>

> Giles Sirett
>
> *CEO*
>

> [image: Description: Mail Logo Bottom Align]

> giles.sirett@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com | Twitter:@shapeBlue
> <https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>
>

>  Find out more about ShapeBlue and our range of CloudStack related
> services
>
> IaaS Cloud Design & Build
> <http://shapeblue.com/iaas-cloud-design-and-build//>
> CSForge – rapid IaaS deployment framework <http://shapeblue.com/csforge/>
> CloudStack Consulting <http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-consultancy/>
> CloudStack Software Engineering
> <http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-software-engineering/>
> CloudStack Infrastructure Support
> <http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>
> CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses
> <http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>

*Ian Rae*
PDG *| *CEO
t *514.944.4008*

*CloudOps* Votre partenaire infonuagique* | *Cloud Solutions Experts
w cloudops.com <http://www.cloudops.com/> *|* 420 rue Guy *|* Montreal *|*
 Quebec *|* H3J 1S6

<https://www.cloud.ca/>
<http://www.cloudops.com/2014/11/cloudops-tops-deloittes-technology-fast-50/>