From Matthew Kaufman <mkfmn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: meetups in NYC
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2015 16:04:49 GMT
​Giles and Arjan, what do we think about March 3?  It is good for me.   I
could work on a location to host it, or if we have an existing one that's
great (and probably better) too.

PS I am a xCAT and or OpenStack guy not really CloudStack​, but "not not
really" CloudStack.  More a xCAT guy or used to be in my last company.
Open to CloudStack.  Lets setup March 3 if we can.