From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OPEN PLANNING MEETINGS] CloudStack Days 2015
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2015 08:56:22 GMT

On Feb 26, 2015, at 5:09 PM, Karen Vuong <karen.vuong@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The Linux Foundation will be helping the Apache CloudStack community with the logistics
for CloudStack Days 2015. There will be CloudStack Days Planning meetings held every other
Tuesday beginning on Tuesday, March 10th, 2015 9:00am – 9:40am Pacific.

> Open to the community - the planning calls are open to the community. Feel free to share
your feedback, ideas and suggestions on these calls. If you would like to join, please send
me a note and I will send you the meeting invitation.

Thanks Karen. This is a very important point. While Citrix is the main backer making planning
these events possible. It is important that everyone feels welcome to help organize them.
We need everyone support to keep making our conferences big successes and draw more people
to our awesome project.

So folks reading this, join in, help plan and help find sponsors.

> CFP Committee – if you are an Apache CloudStack committer and would like to volunteer
to help review and vote on proposals for a specific CloudStack Day, please reach out to Sebastien
Goasguen and David Nalley (cc’d). The CFP for CloudStack Days Austin will open next week.

There too and just like previous CCC, the program committee is open to anyone. The CFPs will
be posted soon

> Sponsors – Cloud Foundry has signed up to sponsor all five CloudStack Days. Thank you!
There are several other companies that are currently considering. Sponsorship prospectus can
be found here:http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/cloudstack-seattle/sponsor

> Registration – CloudStack Days 2015 is free to attend.
>
> Bi-monthly updates – I will be sending bi-monthly updates from the CloudStack Days
planning calls to the CloudStack marketing list.